Sold STC

2 Bedroom Terraced House

Orchard Drive, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds


£114,000

  • Downstairs WC
  • Great Local Amenities
  • Off street parking for 2 cars
  • Ready To Move In To
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Village Location

WOW!! Take a look at this beautifully present 2 bedroom home.
This property has plenty to offer to a range of buyers. Because of the extremely well presented rooms, the sizeable rear garden & the fact this property will be sold with NO CHAIN. 60% Shared Ownership.

Lounge w: 4.57m x l: 4.27m (w: 15' x l: 14' )
A very light and airy room with gas central heating, uPVC door to rear and double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect.

Kitchen w: 2.44m x l: 2.44m (w: 8' x l: 8' )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of high and low kitchen units, roll edge worktops, gas hob and oven with extractor over, stunning tile splashback, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, mains for washing machine and uPVC window to front aspect.

WC
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap, tiled splash back & gas central heating.

Bedroom 1 w: 4.57m x l: 3.35m (w: 15' x l: 11' )
Gas central heating & double glazed windows to rear aspect.

Bedroom 2 w: 4.57m x l: 2.44m (w: 15' x l: 8' )
Double glazed window to front aspect & gas central heating.

Bathroom
A three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, bathtub with mixer taps and shower over which also benefits from tiled surround, gas central heating and a double glazed frosted window to front aspect.

Outside
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces.
To the rear is a garden which is fully enclosed with fencing, benefits from a decking area, turf & patio slabs from the rear door.

Services
This sale is for 60% shared ownership of the leasehold. You will own 60% and rent the other 40% from Leeds Federated Housing Association Ltd. The rent is a total of £163.79 including buildings insurance and there is no service charge. Once your offer is accepted you would have to pass their checks to ensure you qualify for their "affordable homes" scheme.
Loading...
Loading...

Floorplan for Orchard Drive

Can't find what you are looking for?


Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.


Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand